Tuesday, March 10, 2015


 I received this full sized Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask from BRANDBACKER to review with my Opinion these are my thoughts on how I felt about the product. First thing I loved.It felt smooth & cool very easy to clean off.Made my skin feel smooth & clean. I have acne in some spots & this mask made it feel smooth & even dried them up so I love that! Only thing  it has a smell when you wash it off...But definitely worth it. I loved everything about this Mud Mask & would recommend it to family & friends.
 I loved how it felt cool on my skin while it was on. Even felt a little tingle feeling I also have very sensitive skin & it didn't bother it at all!

:No harsh chemicals or artificial additives 


Ingredients
All Natural and Organic ingredients include: Pure Dead Sea Mud, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Organic Calendula Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Filtered Water, Xanthan Gum

Powered by BrandBacker".

No comments:

Post a Comment